Avocado Aioli Spread can liven up any number of dishes. Put in on your burgers, sandwiches, or even use it as a dip at parties.
This recipe is insanely easy to make and absolutely delicious. I discover new things to put it on all the time, but honestly, it is even good on a spoon. I put it on ham sandwiches for work day lunches or a topping for burgers on the weekends. If you save the pit from the avocado and store it with the spread, it will last fairly well in the fridge. Enjoy and let me know what you think!
- 1 large avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tbl fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbl fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/3 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped (optional, but I love it)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients to your food processor (don't you love when it is this easy?)
- Process until smooth
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (covered)